- What personal information is
- The types of personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How long we keep your personal information
- How we keep your personal information secure
- How to make complaints and how to contact us
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is any information that tells us something about you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
In our site, we will collect your name and email address in cases you want to submit a question.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not use your personal information for any other purpose beside answering your question and may contact you further if you agree, to further discuss on pending topic.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We ensure access to personal information is restricted to our team outside the administrator.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The period for which we will keep your personal information will depend on the discussion we are taking.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information, these include the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal information
- Request that your personal information is corrected if you believe it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate
- Request that we erase your personal information in the following circumstances:
- If we are continuing to process personal information beyond the period when it is necessary to do so for the purpose for which it was originally collected
- If we are relying on consent as the legal basis for processing and you withdraw consent
- If it is necessary to delete the personal information to comply with a legal obligation
- Ask us to restrict our data processing activities where you consider that:
- personal information is inaccurate
- our processing of your personal information is unlawful
- where you have raised an objection to our use of your personal information
COMPLAINTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any complaints about the way we use your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org who will try to resolve the issue.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites and allows a website to recognize a user's computer. Cookies are used to help users navigate websites more efficiently and to perform certain functions, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
How do I restrict or delete cookies?
You may delete and block all cookies from this website, but please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website.
Your web browser may allow you to restrict or delete cookies set by this website. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout